Headings have reversed

The first upload of the ebook shows the correct size for Heading 1 and Heading 2.

I've had to make some corrections and in the last 2 uploads the size of the Headings have reversed - Heading 1 is in 12pt and Heading 2 is in 16pt. I didn't change those! Nothing has been changed in my original document and I double-checked the formatting before I uploaded this last time.

If I just reverse them, then I get an error message. How do I correct this? 

• Em_PressEm_Press Publisher

There's some kind of formatting error in the source file.

You can upload your epub here so someone can check it or raise a Support ticket.

A citizen of the world.

• Thank you for replying but that really didn't help any. "Some kind of formatting error" doesn't tell me anything. I know there is an error. I have looked at every formatting for Heading 1 and Heading 2. I have gone and made sure each is in the proper place. I've tried several times to correct this. 

And I have download the epub and read it from cover to cover. Even their 3 Troubleshooting categories doesn't cover this.

• Wow! This is weird. I set Heading Style 1 to 12 point and Heading Style 2 to 16

point and look how they display. You need to contact support.

Heading Style 1

Heading Style 2

• Em_PressEm_Press Publisher

Offering to check it for you is the best help I can offer.

I can tell you how to fix it in Sigil but it will only confuse and intimidate you. So, upload here or contact Support.

A citizen of the world.

• You won't be able to reverse the heading styles, as they must be sequential for the EPUB to generate (H1 followed by H2, followed by H3).

You can modify the Heading Styles in Word to adjust the size, but you'll want to be aware that EPUBs allow the user to resize font on their end, based on the settings in their ereader/device.