We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Two great online photo editors

Free, and you can download the result.

LunaPic | Free Online Photo Editor

Picture to People - Effect Result

A citizen of the world.

Comments

• I would like to say that you shared amazing photo editing tools for editing photos but I always use these two most famous tools.

1) Befunky

2) Fotor

I found its excellent features.

For more detail click here: Assignment Help Online

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

I love your homework link. What a great idea.

A citizen of the world.

• I am a photographer I use lots of photo editor tools but this one  was best i have ever use You have shared  best photo editing tools like this site Assignment Writing Service.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It depends on what you wish to do with them. To fiddle with images of many kinds I still use Paintshop Pro 95. The 95 is the year it was introduced!

Here's some (GIMP is remarkable) and most are downloadable, which I always prefer, because I use a PC and am not limited to using them on an Android tablet or something.

Most printers and digital cameras normally come with a lot of free editing software, also.

• oncewasoncewas Librarian
    No Maggie, this is not a good idea. No one should help anyone else write their assignment. How can you say that you have learned anything if you do that?

These links have nothing to do with self publishing and everything to do with spam.
    Please do not encourage the spammers.
    No Maggie, this is not a good idea. No one should help anyone else write their assignment. How can you say that you have learned anything if you do that?

I cannot fully disagree, but that site is charging money, when there's lots of help on line for free. But that site seems to be offering to WRITE assignments for people. That's not just cheating but possibly illegal if not very very dodgy.

These links have nothing to do with self publishing and everything to do with spam.
    Please do not encourage the spammers.

They are indeed spammers, but it was not fully noticeable until the link appeared in other postings from 'other' names.
    Many of the software mentioned are not just for adjusting photos, they are actually full-blown art applications.