Cancelling GlobalREACH distribution without removing the book from Lulu distribution

I accidentally released a book for GlobalREACH distribution. Can you advise how to cancel this action without retiring my entire project? I would like this book to remain available on Lulu only.

I don't want to do this:

---------------

How do I remove my book from Retail Distribution?
by David Woodward on ‎12-02-2010 02:21 - edited on ‎09-02-2014 08:14 by Glenn_Lulu

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/ISBN-Distribution/How-do-I-remove-my-book-from-Retail-Distribution/ta-p/33318

---------------

i.e., I don't want to completely remove a project from all distribution channels; just from Amazon etc.

I would like it to remain on Lulu only.  It has a ISBN so I do not want to retire it and start again.

Comments

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Go to manage distribution, then deselect channels.

newreality wrote:

I accidentally released a book for GlobalREACH distribution. Can you advise how to cancel this action without retiring my entire project? I would like this book to remain available on Lulu only.

I don't want to do this:

---------------

How do I remove my book from Retail Distribution?
    by David Woodward on ‎12-02-2010 02:21 - edited on ‎09-02-2014 08:14 by Glenn_Lulu

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/ISBN-Distribution/How-do-I-remove-my-book-from-Retail-Distribution/ta-p/33318

---------------

i.e., I don't want to completely remove a project from all distribution channels; just from Amazon etc.

I would like it to remain on Lulu only.  It has a ISBN so I do not want to retire it and start again.

• Thank you for you help. Once I've clicked on the 'purple arrows' icon for "Manage Distribution", I then untick the box denoting "Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram" and I leave the Lulu box ticked (since I still want it available on Lulu). Do I then need to click on "Make Book"? The book is already made! Also, it's highlighted an A5 book whereas my book is A4 - so I'd be hesitatnt to click on "Make Book". Can you advise how I complete the steps you gave?

• Oh my, I really think you should raise a ticket. It's not as straightforward as it sounds. Get a confirmation from a human after you have done everything you can do on your end.

• Thank you for your response. I have contacted Support. Hopefully the action can be reversed.