text boxes

i've trying to convert the word doc to epub but it keeps giving me an error to remove the text boxes, which i've done, however, its giving me the same error. there are text boxes in the word doc but they are all jpeg images, any suggestions/

Comments

• Do not put images in text boxes. Delete and reinsert. In Line with Text.

• sorry, they aren't in text boxes, they were inserted by doing: insert-Image, and i just checked all of them and they all are IN LINE WITH TEXT. any other suggestions?

• Yes.

Remove your table of contents if you have one. Remove page numbers. HIghlight entire document. You will see the text boxes like this. They maye be little. Stretch them then delete.

Or.

Instal free word addon Kutools. They have a remove all text boxes feature.

Or. Show me your manuscript.

• I lent a chainsaw to a neighbour today. I also have Kutools if all else fails.

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Last time I lent out power equipment the neighbor was mowing stumps with my lawn mower, which was returned with a dying engine.

Em_Press wrote:

I lent a chainsaw to a neighbour today. I also have Kutools if all else fails.

• here is the manuscript. also, off topic question, does your company have affiliation with post planner or heyo cart? i found your website through heyo cart but there website is quite strange and doesn't seem to have any contact info to ask questions or to find how to use their service. its very strange. pls let me know

• I have no idea what they are.

Will have a look at your manuscript and get back to you.

• It says you had no text boxes but you had borders everywhere. These don't work well in ebooks as the text is reflowable. No pages.

You also have no headings. It will be rejected 100% sure. Look up the ebook creator guide and have a quick read on how to create headings with Heading style. Ask if you get stuck, but it's pretty basic.

Attaching.