Looking For Don't Pay for Your MBA

This is my first time I am here and asking a question actually I am working on my mba assignment and need some help regarding the topic. I am searching for the “Don't Pay for Your MBA” but the bad thing s that I have to pay to get this book, I need this book I searched on the Amazon but it’s very costly so I am looking for this at Lulu.com and this is urgent because I have already wasted my time in searching and still got nothing. I hope for best if anybody knows then must reply I am waiting for the positive response.

Comments

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

It would appear the book is set to be released 28 November 2017. The $17.95 list price isn't exorbitant.

May the Schwartz be with you.

KimberlyKilbour wrote:

This is my first time I am here and asking a question actually I am working on my mba assignment and need some help regarding the topic. I am searching for the “Don't Pay for Your MBA” but the bad thing s that I have to pay to get this book, I need this book I searched on the Amazon but it’s very costly so I am looking for this at Lulu.com and this is urgent because I have already wasted my time in searching and still got nothing. I hope for best if anybody knows then must reply I am waiting for the positive response.

• Thank you @SphinxCameron let's see. But don't you think its little bit costly! 1 more thing I want to know will it available at Lulu.com?
  • Hi Kimberly,

If the author wishes to self publish the book on Lulu.com, they are more then welcome to do so.

However, we do not know ahead of time if an author wishes to publish with us.
  • SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

As Paul mentioned, it's up to the author whether or not it will be featured on Lulu. The ISBN for the book is lising Amacon (Amazon) as publisher, so the author went through their channel in publishing the book.

As for the price, I released a book recently that lists for $22.10 on Amazon and $11.05 on Lulu. The price for what your looking for isn't unreasonable.

I remember buying paperbacks for $1.25 or less, but that was long ago and likely before your time.

KimberlyKilbour wrote:
    Thank you @SphinxCameron let's see. But don't you think its little bit costly! 1 more thing I want to know will it available at Lulu.com?