the best Lulu book that I have read

The book is the Maya Papyrus by Richard Coady. It is really well written and extremely well researched. I was most impressed by it . My thesis was on Ancient Egypt's 18th dynasty and I was completely absorbed by this excellent book.

Comments

• No sample pages available, so impossible to see if I'd like the contents.

• Have you ever wondered how Pharoah Aknaten managed to get rid of the gods that the Egyptians had worshipped for centuries? How did Tutenkhamun change all that, he was only 9 or 10 when he became pharaoh? What happened to Nefertiti? How on earth did old man Aye become pharaoh? If you've ever asked yourself these questions well Richard Coach comes up with most plausible answers to all those questions.PS Amazon has some sample pages. You can also download some pages for free.
  • For me, it had to be "The age of annoyance". Give it a read!

• potetjp wrote:

No sample pages available, so impossible to see if I'd like the contents.

Hi potetjp. There are sample pages available. If you navigate here and click Preview under the image of the cover you can read the prologue to get an idea whether you would enjoy the rest of the book.

• PS, thank you Elizabeth, and thank you for the review. It's very much appreciated.

• Richard_Coady a écrit :

Hi potetjp. There are sample pages available. If you navigate here and click Preview under the image of the cover you can read the prologue to get an idea whether you would enjoy the rest of the book.

These sample pages were not available when I made the remark. Thanks.