Trouble with Amazon Product page

Greetings:

I created a second edition of my book and removed the first edition from Lulu. Now my Amazon product page, Amazon has the second edition listed under "other editions" making it very hard to find, even though the price is $25 and the book is listed as Prime shipping. The first edition still shows up on the main product page as a used book offered for $292.00! Is there any way to make the second edition appear on the main product page (while burying the used first edition)?

Here's the link to my page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0937779334/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=78134060171286&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_5hqhzysigv_e

I am grateful for your help.

Comments

• First, create an Author Central page and add all editions of your books to it. Then use the Contact Us button to ask Amazon to link editions of your book. Some info here https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/help?ie=UTF8&topicID=200778050

• And here we have a perfect example of why reviews don't count for anything anymore. All of the reviewers gave the book 5 stars and a glowing review. None of the reviewers actually bought the book, at least not on Amazon. Most of the reviewers only reviewed this book and nothing else. People are not stupid.

The only reviews that people might pay any attention to are the ones from genuine customers. Too many 5 stars are as bad as too many 1 stars but even more so when the reviewer is not listed as a verified purchaser.

• I think what he is trying to say is that the book he no longer wants people to buy is overpriced and blocking the title he wishes to sell. Don't worry sir, if you removed it from the publishing house you used to publish the book amazon.com will eventually correct the error as stipluated by the pulbisher. Mine took more than six weeks to re-arnage things of a similar nature so be prepared. It could only take over night. Nobody knows...

• Unless of course the title has sold. after that you have no control. People can sell their own property for as much as they want defeating your efforts on a clean amazon.com page. Don't worry. People aren't stupid enough to pay for a 200 dollar book. As I said. Amazon will adjust the SEO for the book that you really want to sell in time. Meanwhile enjoy your royalties man!

• I have an Author Central account. I can add all the new titles I publish, but I cannot remove the obsolete editions. This is the only big failure of this system.

• I have one book that never sold a single copy and I retired it. It's still on Amazon. I was told in case someone has a used copy for sale. There aren't any though.

• Me too, and then that leads to other ideas about your royalty account. At least it did for me but I'm naturally paranoid to start with. Don't worry though. It'll fall off. I know it will.