eBook - pictures as text box

I am trying to crete an eBook that contain images (pictures). However I am having the message: -

Hmmm, we tried to convert your file to an EPUB, but you first need to fix the following issues:

• Text boxes were found in the document, but are not supported in the EPUB format. Learn how to remove text boxes.

------------------------------------

I do not have text boxes in the file. I have tried to search for any text box but didn't find any. I am assuming that this is because of the pictures. How can I insert pictures in the text without this problem? Thanks

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press ✭✭

Remove all pictures, reinsert without text box, In Line with Text.

• I insert pictures by using the insert picture dialog box. I do not insert text boxes

• Em_PressEm_Press ✭✭

Upload a low res version of your manuscript here so someone can have  a look or contact Support.

• I am getting this message too but all my images are jpgs. I had put text boxes in for captions but thought i had removed them all. I work on a Mac so how do I find any hidden ones?

Wildflower009 wrote:

I am trying to crete an eBook that contain images (pictures). However I am having the message: -

Hmmm, we tried to convert your file to an EPUB, but you first need to fix the following issues:

• Text boxes were found in the document, but are not supported in the EPUB format. Learn how to remove text boxes.

I do not have text boxes in the file. I have tried to search for any text box but didn't find any. I am assuming that this is because of the pictures. How can I insert pictures in the text without this problem? Thanks

Wildflower009 wrote: