We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

eBook - pictures as text box

I am trying to crete an eBook that contain images (pictures). However I am having the message: -

Hmmm, we tried to convert your file to an EPUB, but you first need to fix the following issues:

• Text boxes were found in the document, but are not supported in the EPUB format. Learn how to remove text boxes.

------------------------------------

I do not have text boxes in the file. I have tried to search for any text box but didn't find any. I am assuming that this is because of the pictures. How can I insert pictures in the text without this problem? Thanks

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Remove all pictures, reinsert without text box, In Line with Text.

A citizen of the world.

• I insert pictures by using the insert picture dialog box. I do not insert text boxes

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Upload a low res version of your manuscript here so someone can have  a look or contact Support.

A citizen of the world.

• I am getting this message too but all my images are jpgs. I had put text boxes in for captions but thought i had removed them all. I work on a Mac so how do I find any hidden ones?

Wildflower009 wrote:

I am trying to crete an eBook that contain images (pictures). However I am having the message: -

Hmmm, we tried to convert your file to an EPUB, but you first need to fix the following issues:

• Text boxes were found in the document, but are not supported in the EPUB format. Learn how to remove text boxes.

I do not have text boxes in the file. I have tried to search for any text box but didn't find any. I am assuming that this is because of the pictures. How can I insert pictures in the text without this problem? Thanks

Wildflower009 wrote: