We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Getting Toxic In Here

Wow! There are some toxic posts in here lately. Honey chile, take a chill pill.

You no like? Take a long walk off a short pier. And you lazy people asking

half questions? If you can't express yourself properly in a forum post how

are you going to be a writer? Take two martinis and ponder the folly of your ways.

Comments

• Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian

The main reason I hated answering Help Desk calls (when my primary function was System Support) was the simple fact most of the queries didn't merit a call. I got 'counselled' once for stating "It isn't rocket science" where a repeat caller was able to overhear me.

My current lack of patience is due to something best left as need to know, wherein I haven't had a real day off in over a year (unless you count a colonoscopy I remember far too well). Being on duty or on call 24/7/365, meh.

Hopefully I haven't been too lacking in civility since I've been back, but a Miller does sound good about now.

Would this help with some of what you mentioned?

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Suggest/New-Forum-Section-for-Freelance-Services/idi-p/349109

auntsassy wrote:

Wow! There are some toxic posts in here lately. Honey chile, take a chill pill.

You no like? Take a long walk off a short pier. And you lazy people asking

half questions? If you can't express yourself properly in a forum post how

are you going to be a writer? Take two martinis and ponder the folly of your ways.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Aunt Sassy, how very nice to see you. Smiley Happy

A citizen of the world.

• Hopefully it won't be toxic anymore.