Revision help!

I'm about five seconds away from a panic attack and I need your help. While revising my print book, I accidentally clicked the 'create new revision copy' button at the top of the page and I can't find a way to cancel this new revision. I checked my project list and it has two different things now: this 'new revision' and the old one that tells me 'This project is currently under revision. All changes should be made to the new revision.' Now I can't access any of the details of my apparent first revision and I'm worried I'm going to have to redo the entire process of putting my book up. I don't want to **** up my book at all; what the heck should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi sdhalliday,

If you do not need the revision, you can press delete next to the project in draft status. It will delete the revision and enable you to view the details about the first revision.
  • Alright, thank you so much!
  • SharonSharon Reader
    the info on revising is not helping. I have one published edition I want to replace with a new addition. If I delete the current published - how do I activate the revised edition??
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    You do not delete, you Revise. That will take you to the Make New Revision option (Top right of frame.) When the Wizard opens click Continue until you get to the upload file section. Delete the old file. Upload the new one. Just keep clicking through the Wizard. You have to go all the way through even if you do not change anything else, or it will remain as a Draft, and will not be updated. If it's a Print book with an ISBN then you will have to buy and Approve another Proof.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• I have purchased my own ISBN and would like to revise book Interior to use this ISBN. How do I do that?
  • Make a new interior file, using whatever means you used originally (Word or whatever software); add the new ISBN on the copyright page and save.  Then create a new revision (see Kevin's instructions above) and upload the revised file.