We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Ineligible for Distribution

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago, I published my second ebook here. Last week, I discovered that it was ineligible to go anywhere other than the Lulu store. Three problems were cited. I sent the suggestions to the person who formatted the book and he made sure that all the requirements were met before sending me a new epub.

I did a revision and uploaded the new, improved epub. Still, I just discovered that my book is ineligible for iBooks, Nook, Kindle, etc. I tred to manage my distribution but am unable to even click on those other distributors. Even worse, there is no explanation as to what the problem is. I have received no email notices about a problem.

So how can I fix this? I've contacted Lulu's technical help, but a response could be days away.

Thanks to everyone who responds.

Comments