Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Photo Book 9x7 Landscape

Is there no optioin to upload a self-designed PDF for the 9x7 Landscape format, like there is for the Large Landscape? I am a professional designer, and perfectly capable and prefer to design my own book.

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    Yes there is. Just choose perfect bound. Not a photobook.
     A citizen of the world.

• So I can build that format only as perfect bound, not as a casewrap? The book is a design retrospective, so the content lends itself to the photobook treatment.

None the less, thank you for answering. Will consider.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    Click on Hardcover, click on Paperback, see all the options you have. Just don't pick Photobook. It's limiting.
     A citizen of the world.

• Unfortunately -

Professional Hardcover only offers the US Trade and US Letter formats.

Premium Paperback has the 9x 7 size option, but only offers Coil, Perfect and Saddle Stitch binding.

* mutters rude noises *

Perhaps I should just order a single copy of the perfect bound version, see if I like the quality in that binding.