Google Play Sales again not in this month.

Hi

I looked at my sales and again Google Play Sales have not shown up. They did not show up last month either. Bearing in mind that my books are up for free, so I should have some sales. Surely there must be something wrong at either Google Play's end or Lulu's end.

Can someone from Lulu comment on this?

regards

Jack.

Comments

• I had revenue from Google Play so it is possible that you had no downloads,

despite your book being free.

• I will download one myself from google play and see if it shows up next month.

Maybe you are right. But I am still suspect because I was getting 300 downloads a month on Google Play. Now I have not seen one download in two months straight. If lulu analyse and determine that there were no downloads I will accept it, but like I say, I find that hard to believe/stomac, given that I have four different books published and there is not one single download in two months. (they are free)

Also another poster said they had the same problem. 

Who knows, maybe I am in the wrong and if so I apologise in advance.

• I would contact Lulu support if you were getting 300 downloads a month and now you have none

as that doesn't seem like it ought to happen.

• This is my thinking. To go from about 300 to 50 i could understand. But to not have one single download in two months on Google Play, seems like something is wrong. And they have good ratings as well.

Now I understand Google Play Books only has a small percentage of the market so I was expecting a gradual drop in the number of downloads month by month. 

I have contacted the support so hopefully they will look into to it. It could be Google Plays end.

• Thanks.

• Hi Folks

I do not mean to be rude, but any chance of this issue being fixed. The Google play sales are not in again this month. 

regards

Jack

• Hi JackRErnest!

Google Play did fix the payment issue they had in regards to eBooks. The backlog of payments dating from February to April posted last night and they will appear as May 31st sales.
  • Hi

Thanks for replying. I checked my sales report and there was nothing showing for me from Google Play, since the issues first arose (about three months ago). Bear in mind that I actually about a month ago downloaded (they are up for free) one of my books from Google Play, so I should have at the bare minimum at least one sale showing.

regards

Jack 

• Hi

Sorry I should clarify: I have six books published. Five of them are available for free. I am not getting download reports for those five free books from google play since about April. Now like I said, I downloaded about a month ago, from Google Play, one of my free books myself to test what was happening. That has not shown up on the download report. I have not seen anything from Google Play since April and I was getting about 250 downloads a month, on google play, prior to that.

regards

Jack.

• Hi JackRErnest,

We have had trouble with Google reporting to us. We were under the impression that the reporting had been fixed. However, we are still investigating your downloads not appearing in your revenue. I will follow up with you via a support case.
  • Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Jack