moving photos right and left to align PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi.  I have recieved a photo book that I published but some of the words are cut off.  I need to move the images to the left or to the right.  I can move them up and down, but not left and right.  What do I need to do in order to move them that way?

Comments

• If you are using Word click on the picture, then on Picture Tools. Now click Position and then choose left or right.

Did you make a PDF before you submitted your project? If not, it is always best to submit a PDF; what you see is what you get. doPDF works pretty well and is available free; just Google doPDF if you don't have a copy.

• Thank you.  They are all PDF files.....so would I try to move them the same way? 

When I click on the photo, I can moved it up and down, but not right and left.

• I'm totally bummed.  The pages are lined up for binding but when they are put onto the outline, they are just a hair too far to the right, cutting off a bit of the print on that side.  There is plenty of room on the image to move it to adjust but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this left and right. 

• If you're working from a PDF, you'll need Acrobat to edit text/images. And this will only be available if the pages have not been flattened. You might also be able to make the changes using Photoshop, but I'm not as familiar with that software.