Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Want to Sell my Children's Book

Hi there. I am so confused how to set this up. I wrote a children's book and took photos for the pictures. I edited them so all I had to do was upload the images. I want it in landscape but can't find any options that also have the option to distribute in color. Am I not looking in the right place? What the heck? ???? 

Comments

• There's no distribution for landscape. Make them fit into a 8.5x8.5 book.

Place all your content in a Word document, print PDF and upload that. If you want the images to strech to the end of the page make the work document, images and PDF 8.75x8.75.

Good luck.

A citizen of the world.

• Judging from where you have posted, you are using the wrong Project Wizards. As Maggie hints at, you are not actually creating a Photobook (which is a Photo Album) or a Calendar. You, just as you say, are wanting to create an actual book and need to look here >>>   http://www.lulu.com/create/books   and if you wish to sell using an ISBN then take notice of the options with the tick. If you only wish to sell on a Lulu Storefront then you can ignore the ticks. (But take note of the minimum page count allowable for either choice).

But as as Maggie says, to use a normal Project Wizard you will need to create a file of pages in something like MS Word of the size to match what you pick in Create, format the pages to look like a book of the same type (take a look at some) complete with the pictures on, then upload it to the Project Wizard.

http://www.lulu.com/learn

Welcome to Self-Publishing   Smiley Happy

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.