We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

table of contents

I have submitted my manuscript but the table of contents is well done what should I do?

Comments

• Click on Publish.

A citizen of the world.

• Alare

I'm guessing that you meant that the Table of Contents is NOT well done. The Table of Contents is generated by assigning Heading Style 1 to the title of your book and to the title of the chapters. Don't try to insert a TOC. There are no pages in an ebook so a TOC listing the start page of each chapter is somewhat redundant.

If this is what is causing you the problem, strip out your TOC, assign Heading Style 1 as advised and then delete the old file and resubmit your Word document so that it is correctly converted to epub.

• I'm having the same problem.  No matter how many times, I revise following the instructions, delete and submit I still get the same error message :

Hmmm, we noticed an unusually high number of chapters, suggesting you may have improper chapter divisions in your document.

Table of Contents

• untitled
      • Chapter 1
      • Chapter 2
      • Chapter 3
      • Chapter 4
      • Chapter 5
      • Chapter 6  Then it has the rest of the text I have written for Chapters 6 thru 30

HELP!!!!   I'm stressed on this!