Marketing image looks too small.

Marketing image looks too small.

When making my ebook, I came to the part where I upload the marketing image. I used the front image of my book.

After uploading, my product page shows the book's image being very small (240x311 pixels). It is so small that you cannot clearly see the details of the image, like text.

What happened? I did not upload a small image.

How will viewers get a closer look at the cover of my book if it is so small?

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Marketing image looks too small. When making my ebook,

Do you mean ePub or PDF? It makes a difference to many things.

I came to the part where I upload the marketing image. I used the front image of my book.

It is also the 'front image' of your book, what some would call the cover. Did you also include it as the first page of your file of pages? If so (ePub) it will soon be there twice because the Project Wizard eventually splices it in.

After uploading, my product page shows the book's image being very small (240x311 pixels).

Well it is only the Marketing Image and will not be much bigger on other sites such as Amazon. Take a look at this >>  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Houze-Keeper-Vanted-Kevin-Lomas-ebook/dp/B01EQQB9IU/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1484789876&sr=1-4    But you will notice on Amazon there's a Preview which give a much larger view. (If you want a Preview on Lulu you have to create it).

It is so small that you cannot clearly see the details of the image, like text. What happened? I did not upload a small image. How will viewers get a closer look at the cover of my book if it is so small?

With a Preview. It obviously depends on what you are viewing it on. I am currently on a 28" high-res PC monitor and it looks clear and large enough. Granted when I look on my Smartphone it is much smaller, but I can expand it to any size like most things viewed on a browser on a Smartphone.