We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

cover text for phonebook

I am putting together a photo book named Remembering the Past: St. John's History in Photographs. I want this title on the cover. My name is mixed in with the title, and I did not edit my name into the cover.

In addition, I have a title page with this title on the page and also my name Jane Gilgun as author. 

I would like to remove my name from the cover if it is going to stay mixed in with  the title. I did edit out my name for the cover, but it also took out my name for the title page.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Comments

• To edit the title/author information, you'll need to open up the project (or create a revision if you've finished it) and then click under the "File" tab. There is an option under there to edit the title and author.
  • There's a better way. In the cover wizard, can't you simply delete the text in the title and author text boxes?  I did this because my cover art already included the title and author.  Deleting it from the file section leaves you a book with no title or author, no?

• The photobook tool requires a title, but you should be able to leave the author entry blank.