Mystery text box in EPUB conversion error

I'm using Word 2010 in Windows 10. I've followed instructions in detail in my document, with the right styles etc, checked for empty lines and such. 

On attempting conversion I get this error message:

"Text boxes were found in the document, but are not supported in the EPUB format. Learn how to remove text boxes."

A mystery, as I didn't create any. However, I followed the instructions in the link and created a text box on the first page to Tab from. Indeed, it jumps to page 27, but nothing is visible. Tab then jumps back to page 1, and toggles to and from p27.

But there is nothing on p27 that I can see, other than the same kind of text the other pages have. Even with the paragraph marks on. 

Also, while I'm at it, this is a book of poetry so I've made the poem titles Heading 2. No error msg from that, so I imagine it's OK?

Thanks for any insights!

Comments

• Scroll through the whole thing, highlighting it. You will find the text box even if it is tiny. You can also add the add-on Kutools for word and select remove all text boxes.

• Thank you, Em_Press.

Even highlighting the page as you instructed

Em_Press wrote:

Scroll through the whole thing, highlighting it. You will find the text box even if it is tiny. You can also add the add-on Kutools for word and select remove all text boxes.

there was no text box to highlight, just text

However, I deleted the page - and, for good measure, the pages before and after - and the problem went away. So I then inserted new pages and re-typed the poems on those pages, and all is well now.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.