how do you get/find you ISBN number?

I just completed the book making process but I don't know where my ISBN number is..do I have to look at a proof copy first?

Comments

• lala24 wrote:

I just completed the book making process but I don't know where my ISBN number is..do I have to look at a proof copy first?

If you just finished publishing the book you should have seen it. Either one you already owned or when during the wizard it offered you a free one from Lulu. It has to be on your copyright page to be distributed on Amazon etc. If you want just the free one , got my projects click the link to revise the book. Then just click next on everything. You'll come a section where it mentioned ISBN. You can either buy one there or click on get free one. It will then create one and show you the number. You need to then open your document on you pc and add the number to the copyright page. Go back to the page where you upload you document and delete the original one and upload the new one with the number inside. At the very end where you publish the book you'll see the ISBN on the back cover of the book. It will be listed on the page adverstising your book near the bottom of the page. Hope this helps, if not just write us back and we will be glad to help out more if we can.