Fixed Layout and other errors. ?
So I created my book in Apple Pages, then edited the epub in Calibre and I've uploaded it to Amazon a few months ago. Everything's fine except for slow sales.
Now I wanted to upload the same here but I get these error messages:
The following issues can affect your EPUB's eligibility for certain channels:
- Did not pass epubcheck-3.0.1 validation. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
- Contains unmanifested files. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
- Contains invalid publication date XML. (Barnes & Noble)
- Contains invalid publisher XML. (Barnes & Noble)
- Your eBook was created with a fixed layout. At this time, we only distribute fixed layout eBooks to the Apple iBookstore. (Barnes & Noble)
How can I fix all that, I don't even know what most of it means. Mostly concerning is that "fixed layout" thing. What does it mean?
Here's my book on Amazon for reference: http://amzn.to/2dgs26n