At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.
If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.
While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.
We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.
Fixed Layout and other errors. ?
So I created my book in Apple Pages, then edited the epub in Calibre and I've uploaded it to Amazon a few months ago. Everything's fine except for slow sales.
Now I wanted to upload the same here but I get these error messages:
The following issues can affect your EPUB's eligibility for certain channels:
- Did not pass epubcheck-3.0.1 validation. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
- Contains unmanifested files. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
- Contains invalid publication date XML. (Barnes & Noble)
- Contains invalid publisher XML. (Barnes & Noble)
- Your eBook was created with a fixed layout. At this time, we only distribute fixed layout eBooks to the Apple iBookstore. (Barnes & Noble)
How can I fix all that, I don't even know what most of it means. Mostly concerning is that "fixed layout" thing. What does it mean?
Here's my book on Amazon for reference: http://amzn.to/2dgs26n