We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Uploading error: Differing PDF page size

I tried uploading a PDF that had a few pages of differing sizes, and I got an error message. So I redid the PDF, and the pages are all the same size. However, I still get the "we do not accept PDFs with different page sizes" error message upon trying to upload. I've scrolled through the PDF repeatedly (148 pages), and I cannot find a single page of varying size. I tried renaming the file and reuploading and got the same error message. Any advice on uploading this PDF will be most appreciated--thanks!

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Don't look through the pages. You'll miss it. Select All, Layout/Size, Whole Document. It will give you a message if it's not able to change the size everywhere. You likely have images, tables, charts that are too big -- these must be decreased in size manually.

A citizen of the world.

• Hi I just uploated also PDF they found an error I dont know how to get in touch with them so I thought maybe you can help? I would apprecaite what I should do next. Robin

• If EM_Press's method doesn't allow upload without the error (it should fix it, but every so often I see files that still think pages are the wrong size) raise a support ticket and our technical team can help.

http://www.lulu.com/support?L1=1ce&L2=1ce2cpb&L3=1ce2cpb3ciem