We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

"Experienced Unknown Issue" Error During Conversion

I am trying to convert my Libre Office .odt file to an epub. I have done small samples of my book as I've been working on it and received feedback during the conversion process as expected.

Yesterday I tried to upload my entire book. I continue to get the error below. I have no idea what the issue is for me to fix. I've read the guide and think I am in compliance with everything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lulu.jpg

Thank you.

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

I would suggest trying again; the Lulu convertor sometimes behaves unexpectedly. If the problem persists contact support

• I tried yesterday and today with the same results. I have contacted support. 

Thank you.

• I just grabbed your support case, and I'll give the file a look over for anything I can see that might prevent conversion. I'll send you an email shortly with what I find.

• I often see this error message when uploading particulary large files - i.e. lots of images and tables. If that is the case, try lowering the image resolution.

• Has a solution to this issue be found. I just checked the knowledge base and did not see an article regarding resolution.
  • The error message can be caused by a variety of potential issues with the file. I would suggest making a support case so we can look at your issue closely and help you get the eBook published.