Create a Lulu Account
When you sign up for a Lulu account, you can begin self-publishing your remarkable work, save your preferred shipping and billing information, and choose the types of notifications you are most interested in receiving.
To create a Lulu account:
- Click on the Sign up link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your name, valid email address (this will be your login ID), and password.
- Click in the box to receive Lulu coupons, sales announcements, news, and updates. You may change this selection at any time in the future by clicking on your user name and selecting My Account > My Preferences.
- Please take the time to read the Lulu Member Agreement in order to understand our community guidelines. By creating an account, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Personal information is stored in our secure database, and we will not share it with third parties except under limited and necessary circumstances. Read Lulu's Privacy Pledge to learn more.
- Click the Register button.
- You will be returned to the Lulu.com homepage.
- Click the flag icon at the top of the page to select your preferred country store. This selection can be changed at any time in the future.
To Complete your Registration:
- Open the email account used to create your Lulu account.
- Open the Lulu Welcome email.
- Click on the link to confirm your email address and complete the registration process.
If you are new to Lulu, you may want to review these Frequently Asked Questions about Lulu.