Sales revennue as store credit?

I recently discovered that my books have actually been selling (unfortunately Lulu doesn't seem to have the option any longer for receiving monthly-ish alerts when this occurs) and I now have money waiting to be paid to me. Is there any way I can just use this as store credit? Thanks.

Comments

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

Printed book sales are reported as they come, and the royalties paid every month.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

I think this is a great idea. That we use some of our credit to buy books. In fact, I think this would encourage more Lulu sales. Thus both Lulu and authors would benefit.

I would definitely post this in Suggest.

A citizen of the world.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It's often been suggested over the years, but has so far never been put in to action. But if one selects to be paid into Paypal, and Lulu take Paypal payments do they not? (It's not a payment method I use. Perhaps Lulu could put what is an accepted method of payment below the Add To Basket button it would help?) Surely it's not a great trouble to pay on Lulu via Paypal? It's not a very direct method, but it's the same money!

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

Utterly useless, and perhaps illegal for Lulu. Using your money on Paypal to buy Lulu books is no big deal, is it?

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Utterly useless, and perhaps illegal for Lulu.

What is?

Using your money on Paypal to buy Lulu books is no big deal, is it?

I would not have thought so.