Author Spotlight

Hi, I have 3 pages of my books, and have recently added a hardback and paperback that aren't showing on my Author Spotlight.

Is there a set number of pages allowed for your books or is there something i need to do to add them?

I have clicked general access.

thanks!

Comments

• Hello cmoore,

They will show up. Just give them a little time.

• We've had a few authors experiencing this problem over the weekend. We think it might be due to the way our catalog indexed the new/revised books.

If you don't see them available in the next 24 hours, let me know and I'll look at your specific books to make sure there isn't anything funky going on.

• Only my first title is showing. All the others are not visible on the spotlight. Wish I'd not given out the spotlight address now. People are going to look there and not find the other titles.
  • I am having the same issue.  The only book showing up is my first book.  The second one isn't showing up in the spotlight. The only way I can get or give access to others to buy my book is going to the 'view/buy' under my projects tand copying the link and sending it to them.  Thank you for your help and research.

• How long does it take for my book to appear in spotlight. Title is Adventurous Max Flax. It is a children's book.

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

You have to set up your Author Spotlight.

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Author-Spotlight-Thank-You-Notes/Author-Spotlight-FAQ/ta-p/33185

kcwilson wrote:

How long does it take for my book to appear in spotlight. Title is Adventurous Max Flax. It is a children's book.