Books

I'm almost done reposting my online books to my bookstore. I've got several new ones written which will be added. I could use some suggestion on building an advertising campaign for my work. I'll appreciate any suggestions you might have. Thank you! I'm going to continue expanding my online base to include social media and search engines too. It's just a matter of closing the deal. 

Comments

• rd79762000 wrote:

I'm almost done reposting my online books to my bookstore. I've got several new ones written which will be added. I could use some suggestion on building an advertising campaign for my work. I'll appreciate any suggestions you might have. Thank you! I'm going to continue expanding my online base to include social media and search engines too. It's just a matter of closing the deal. 

The biggest thing you can do right now is make it easy for people to find your books. Whenever you're trying to bring people's attention to them, don't forget to include a link. It's a very good habit to get into. Because you didn't include a link above I had to go to the Lulu shop and search for 'michael morgan'. The first results that come up I don't think are you. When I found your page, only the first book was accessible. All the others were just a square with a padlock in it.

• Using the Shameless thing here on lulu gets it seen here. Making a video and putting it on youtube helps some. Making a website can help. Once it's on Amazon adding good search tags and browse categories can help as well. Otherwise paying lulu to help with it is maybe the best.

• I was on Kindle today and saw a book I was interested in. I was going to buy it based just on the cover and blurb - that's how much I wanted to read it - but thought I had better have a look inside. What did I find? The author had not used paragraph indentation, which made the book difficult to read. I navigated away.

I notice that you, too, do not use paragraph indentation. You should either use a blank line between paragraphs or indent the first line of each paragraph. This makes a clear distinction between paragraphs and reduces strain on the eye.

• Hi richard I do apologize for the confusion. My web link is www.lulu.com/spotlight/michaelmorgan511. I should be done completing reposting someime this week. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Thank you and enjoy reading. 

• I thank you for the feedback! That's the way i write because of the limitations on my writing software. When i can afford to i'm going buy better software more suited to this electronic business. Thank you!