At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.
If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.
While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.
We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.
Lulu.com, Lulu xPress, and Lulu Jr. will go offline at 12:01 AM on Thursday, October 25. We expect this maintenance to last about six (6) hours, until 06:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. (05:01 AM to 11:00 AM in London and 02:01 PM to 8:00 PM in Sydney, Australia).
Click here to calculate the time in your time zone.
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you plan accordingly.
How do I check the status of an order?
You can check the status of any order by logging into your Lulu.com account, clicking on your user name, and selecting My Orders from the drop down list. From here you can view order numbers, the date an order was placed, order status, and total amount of each purchase. Each order status is explained below:
- Processing – We received your order and it is being reviewed.
- Fulfilling – Your order has been queued for printing. Once the printing process is initiated, orders can no longer be canceled or modified.
- Shipped – All items have been shipped; if your order was for an eBook, it is ready for download immediately from the My Downloads page.
- Partially Shipped – Part of your order has shipped. If you placed an order that includes both a print book and an eBook, your order status will display in this status until the print book ships, after which the status will change to Shipped. Your eBook download is available almost immediately from the My Downloads page in the meantime.
- Refunded – All or part of your order has been refunded through your original payment method.
- Cancelled – Your order has been cancelled. Please note there is only a brief window of opportunity to cancel an order once it has been submitted.
See Also: How long until my order ships?