Change distribution type?

I created a project and have gone through the wizard to the last review step. I originally selected the make available everywhere option, but I only actually want to publish on Lulu - can I change this somehow or do I need to start all over again with a new project? Thanks.

Also I noticed it says country: United States in the book info panel. It probably doesn't matter, but is this because Lulu is in America, or because my own profile is incorrect somewhere (I'm in Australia)?.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I created a project and have gone through the wizard to the last review step. I originally selected the make available everywhere option, but I only actually want to publish on Lulu - can I change this somehow or do I need to start all over again with a new project? Thanks.

Via Revise you should be able to reset it to Direct. I have no idea what happens when you do that with a book that has an ISBN. I assume it will be eventually listed at places like Amazon as Unavailable.

Also I noticed it says country: United States in the book info panel. It probably doesn't matter, but is this because Lulu is in America, or because my own profile is incorrect somewhere (I'm in Australia)?.

Which book info panel? Where? But Lulu are indeed registered as the owners of the free ISBNs they give, and they are in the USA.

OK, I have just looked at one of mine and it says United Kingdom because that's what I selected. Is that what you mean? You can also change that via Revise.