Publishing questions

I wanted to use a different name on my book cover than what is on my copyright claim. Can I do this without selecting that it is under a physeudoym? 

I went to create a new book using a template using the creation wizard and I noticed that my book can only be sold on the Marketplace and not ibooks Barnes and Noble etc. How do I make my work available, when the option cannot be selected? 

Thank you 

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I wanted to use a different name on my book cover than what is on my copyright claim. Can I do this without selecting that it is under a physeudoym? 

Not really, it would just be confusing, but if you want to you can use the AKA for both.

I went to create a new book using a template using the creation wizard and I noticed that my book can only be sold on the Marketplace and not ibooks Barnes and Noble etc. How do I make my work available, when the option cannot be selected? 

Are ibooks not just ePubs? If so you will have to create an ePub (which will also be listed at many other places.) If you mean a printed book then you will have to pick an option that can have an ISBN and Distribution. Oh, and if you mean a PDF then they cannot have an ISBN so, no Distribution.

• SarahCat a écrit :

I wanted to use a different name on my book cover than what is on my copyright claim. Can I do this without selecting that it is under a physeudoym

What's that monstrosity?