We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Problem with site?

Is Lulu having site problems? I've been trying to publish a new story for the the past three hours with no success, the whole process is stalling at the upload file stage.  My internet connection is fine. I've tried refershing thebroweser, but it just won't move on.

Comments

• HULSEYHULSEY UK Publisher

The same here. I've given up for now and will try tomorrow.

• Yes, they are out again it seems.  They were a few days ago also and then it was fixed for a couple of days.  Perhaps Monday.

• I guess the system is overwhelmed again. I have been trying to upload a book and it never gets past about 10 %. It says 'you can leave this page and we will carry on working on your book' but when you go back no progress has been made.

It probably has something to do with the time of the year.

• It would be great if they could give a note with something like: "system overloaded, please try again tomorrow".  I have been converting and modifying my PDF for two days thinking it was a problem with the file...