We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Cover Wizard Zooming Problem

I'm using the Cover Wizard and am trying to edit the text in the title block portion of the front cover. What happens is that when I click on that area in the main view to edit it, it zooms in to a huge size and the text that I want to edit is below what's showing on the screen. Then, I am unable to scroll down to select or edit that text. There are scrollbars next to the window, but as soon as I click on the scrollbar slider to move the view down, the wizard exits the zoomed-in edit window and goes back to the overview. The same happens if I try to scroll by clicking the arrow at the bottom of the scrollbar.

I know there must be a way to get this to work since I somehow did get into an editable window with a normal-sized view of the text a couple days ago, but so far I am unable to get it to work again. Also, thinking it might be a browser issue, I tried it both in Firefox and Chrome with the same results.

Comments