We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.
Checking on Copywriting, and editing. Your advice on it.
Good day folks;
I've been considering for quite awhile the concept of becoming a copywriter, and or a copyeditor. But the biggest problem is the following
* Is there a market for this?
* How does one get started?
* Is there classes I should take?
* Is there a certificate or some sort of accreditation that shows people I've done what I have to do, in order to have their business?
* Then how do you start in the business? Solicitation of local businesses?
I've seen 'classes' from possibly good places such as Writer's Digest but the costs give me pause. I don't mind paying $250 or more /if the classes are worthy but I don't want to pay out good money if they're their not worth my time. I actually took two classes from an on-line services for my job, and found they wasn't accepted since they wasn't accredited so I was out $200, so I'm a bit reluctant.
Just a quick question to double check. A "Copywriter" is a business ad writer, and I'm assuming a "Copyeditor" is one that actually edits and checks business ads? The terms are a bit confusing.
Thank you for the advice.