We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

No reply from Customer Support

Have sent 2 inquiries to Customer Support (concerning orders and technical problems) and received confirmations of receipt, but have not heard anything from them in a week (!).

Does anyone know if there's a problem there? How can I get through to customer support?

Comments

• It looks as if your case went into the Spanish queue.

It was reassigned and has been picked up by the English support team.

You should hear from someone shortly. 

• I too have been put on hold. I get the standard, "We will get back to you in two business days" but nothing as of yet.

I am patiently waiting to talk to a human. Weeks ago, they were top notch. I even got to talk to someone on the phone! How crazy is that?

As well, my project does not appear when I log in. Yesterday, I was minutes away from publishing.

Doug in Toronto

• Hello Doug in Toronto

We are still manning the phones, M-F 8-5 Eastern Time, but we are just a little bit behind in answering email cases. Please feel free to give us a call. We will be happy to assist you.

• Glenn. Nice to finally get "feedback." Thank you! Would you have that number? I found 888 265 2129 for paid consultation, but a general help number is not readily available on your site. At least not after numereous searches.

Doug now in Los Angeles

• Hello Doug in Los Angeles

The number is listed on the contact us page.

But here it is just for you: 844-212-0869

• Glenn. Again, thank you for the prompt replies. 

Once an author logs into the site, a contact number is not available. I should have logged out

and went back to Lulu's home page. Who knew?

Here is what I see. (below)

Doug in LAX about to head back to Toronto and publish my book! Smiley Happy

P.S I finally received an email from your HELP department. 

404 - Category not found
    You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
    a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
    a mistyped address
    you have no access to this page
    The requested resource was not found.
    An error has occurred while processing your request.
    Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page
    If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below..

Category not found