Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.
Forgot Login Email or Password?
To log in to Lulu.com, you will need to enter the email address with which you registered. Here are a couple things to keep in mind when entering your login details:
- Watch for incorrect spelling and typographical errors.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Email addresses are not case-sensitive.
If you can't remember your password:
- Click Login at the top of the page.
- Click the Forgot Your Password? link.
- Enter the email address used to create your Lulu account.
- Click Reset My Password.
- If the address you enter is registered to an active Lulu account, a Password Reset email will be sent to that email address. If you do not receive the Password Reset email in a timely fashion, please check your Spam folder for the message.
- Click the link in the message or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.
- Enter your new password on the Password Reset page and then re-type it.
- Click Set New Password.