How to make a PDF using OpenOffice
OpenOffice for PC and Mac look and work the same way.
- Go to File on the menu bar and click Export as PDF
- Under the General tab select Lossless compression or JPEG compression with a Quality of 100%. Reduce image resolution to 300 dpi and select PDF/A-1 under the General option
- Under the Initial View tab select Page only and Default for Magnification and Page Layout
- Under the User Interface tab deselect everything except All bookmark levels
- Under the Links tab deselect all except Default mode under Cross-Document links
- Under the Security tab do not select any options then click the export button