Correct me if I'm wrong

I need to un-list my e-book from everywhere before I replace it with new file?

Comments

• You should be able to "retire" the old project. That's if you're ending the old title and making a full revision from scratch. If you're just uploading a different inside content file, I don't think you need to do that -- you should just be able to "Revise," delete the old inside file, and upload the new one.

Please verify this before proceeding.

• Yes I'm just wanting to replace the story content/document.
  • Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Skoob is right. You just need to upload a new interior. You will be asked to reapprove. Lulu will then send the file off to distribution channels.

A citizen of the world.

• Wonderful.Smiley Very Happy I wished to make certain before I proceeded.

Many thanks  Skoob and Maggie!

• I just tried too do it and it won't let me since it's listed on distribution site. LOL

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

All you need to do is revise your project, accept the title and ISBN
    as these are not changing, delete the interior file that comes up and upload
    your new one. There is no need to unpublish or unlist; your updated
    interior will be distributed to the usual channels.

• I Tried this and it wouldn't work for me. So my file is screwed up anyways. So I will just new one. Thanks for the help
  • I had a look at your account. There is nothing preventing you from revising these projects. Because the projects have ISBNs, you cannot change the title or author name, but you can upload a revised manuscript.

• That's what I thought But on the old one it wouldn't let me get past that. LOL

It's okay it should still replace everything needing replaced in a few weeks or less.

I don't know what was wrong with the old files.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Yes I'm just wanting to replace the story content/document.

Then it should be Withdrawn and created as another Project with a new ISBN because it's not the same book.