Short Stories rejected

My story keeps getting rejected because it says there are NO Chapter headings.  Well this is a short story and there are NO chapter headings.  How do I get around this.?

Comments

• Collect several short storties into a full-fledged book.

• Hello Mark,

You could assign the title and the word Copyright Heading Style 1.

• I'm not talking about short stories rejected. I'm talking about several manuscripts I sent in several months ago and have heard or seen nothing. I sometimes wonder if Lulu is run by robots as it is nearly impossible to get a human being on the phone to ask a simple question

• pauljhogan a écrit :

I'm not talking about short stories rejected. I'm talking about several manuscripts I sent in several months ago and have heard or seen nothing. I sometimes wonder if Lulu is run by robots as it is nearly impossible to get a human being on the phone to ask a simple question

If you mean you uploaded PDFs of your books and Lulu never issued them as e-books, there must be something you overlooked in the process.

If you actually sent manuscripts by post, then what could the Lulu staff do with them? They can only handle electronic files.

• I assure you, there are humans running Lulu - unless the people sitting across from me are not actually people....

• Hi Paul

I had a look at your account. Both of the eBooks projects in your account were approved and are in distribution. Were there other manuscripts or projects you created?

• Did this get resolved? I have the same problem. I have now collated 3 short stories only to find another problem. The printed books are minimum 34 pages, and mine is only 28. !
  • I tried this. Only to find that the printed books only accept 34 pages minimum ( unless you want A4 size ) . BAck to square one after a whole afternoons work Smiley Sad