Evaluation Questionaire Layout and Forum Search Engine

Every website has customer surveys with no consistency as to whether good to bad is right to left or left to right leading to selecting the wrong values when filling out many surveys. Microsoft adds a hyphenated descriptor to the 0 value and the 10 value in their surveys to keep from selecting the wrong value which would be good practice for Lulu surveys or all surveys for that matter.
Using FAQ forums to find answers is looking for a needle in a haystack. Some super coder should come up with a search engine that analyzes whole sentences to select results from forums.

Comments

• True it hard to find anything in there. The best bet is to come to the forums and ask. It's always helped me. If it's a support question then contacting them is better you just have to be patient but they always get back to me.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Some super coder should come up with a search engine that analyzes whole sentences to select results from forums.

One did, a long time ago. It started with text-only games on PCs. Each new generation was able to understand more and more words up to complete sentences. You did have to be careful how you typed though. "Kill grey elf" would often get the reply "kill grey elf with what?"  "Kill which grey elf with what?" "Are you sure you wish to do that?" Smiley Happy

Then someone created  Boolean logic into the equation. I think Ask Jeeves was the first searchengine to use it. You could ask it entire questions and it understood them, unlike most searchengines that can only understand up to 3 words even if you use , between some.

But it has always mattered what you actually type in to a search engine.

But it can be annoying when people hit forums via searchengine results because they end up posting in threads years old or subjects that are only 10% to do with what they searched for.

• Hello Trueheartbc

Perhaps you should start your search in the Knowledge base. If you can't find the answer there, post a question in the forums. I am sure someone here can point you in the right direction.