We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Changing book title

The ebook version sells about 5 copies per month but only 3 paperbacks world wide in the past 2 years. Changing covers didn't help but thought maybe a title change might. As I said the current ebook has sold maybe 20 copies. Would it be unethical to change the title cover and make a new project of this. I could do this also with the ebook, very simple. My only fear is someone buying it that has already read it under the old version. How would i go about doing this in an ethical manner. Funny point, my best seller has a one star rating on Amazon but people keep buying it lol. This is not about Reflections but a different book I have.

Comments

• HULSEYHULSEY UK Publisher

I have republished some of my books after rewriting them and giving them a new cover, but I always state it is the second edition. I suppose we always strive for perfection. If you mention it is the second edition, then I foresee no problems.

• I think as long as you clearly state "Previously published as..." then there shouldn't be any problems. I know a 'traditionally published' writer who changed publishers and at least one book is being re-released under a different title, so it isn't like people don't do it.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

My English-French sitcom was first published as Spoofies & Co..

Last year, I partly modified it, and made three editions out of it - 1) bilingual Extrapolations,2) monolingual English Spiffies and Loonies, 3) monolingual French Fringues et dingues.

I recall the title of the original edition in the copyright page, as well as the title of the two current parallel ones.