We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

More problems

In the five years I have been with Lulu, I have never had any problems whatsoever but, relating to my last post re. a tiny error I made and trying to get the order stalled, I am now locked out of my projects. If I try to revise anything the next page freezes, if I try to look for the project which I am trying to have the order stalled on, it is not recognisable. While trying to revise on the particular project, which is a paperback, details for a hard cover has also emerged and I cannot get rid of that. Finally on my home page, a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on it has appeared on the 'manage' section. When I press that, it asks me to click on a link to sort it but the link only freezes me in the same spot.

Basically I am 'locked out' almost certainly my own fault, what can I do, or shall I have to wait until the office staff come at 9am, their time, 2pm British time?

James

Comments

• Any Lulu staff online? I am just asking for an order to be held so I can add the letter 'y' to the spine of the book plus I appear to have been locked out of one of my projects, "Greenlaw - An Ancient County Town"

James

• Hi James

No worries.

Erin is going to respond to you through your support case.

• Thanks again Glenn, Erin mentioned, the team would have a look and work on it to solve the problem.

Regards, James