Help on sizing please!

I have a book that I have previously published in a pocketbook format here on Lulu.  I love it this size.  However, it only makes distribution available from Lulu and Amazon.  I want to change the formatting to include the globalreach program benefits (i.e. available from Barnes&Knoble, listed , but the only sizes I see are 6x9 and up.  I really like it as a pocketbook...are there any smaller sizes that anyone knows of that allow you to get the benefits of the globalreach (or similar) print distribution?  I think so far, the best I can find that will give me the benefits of it all is A5.  But if anyone knows any different, let me know!  Thanks!

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I have a book that I have previously published in a pocketbook format here on Lulu.  I love it this size.  However, it only makes distribution available from Lulu and Amazon.

Amazon is vast though and possibly peoples' first port of call for books, in many many countries.

I want to change the formatting to include the globalreach program benefits (i.e. available from Barnes&Knoble, listed , but the only sizes I see are 6x9 and up.  I really like it as a pocketbook...

I also started with Pocketbook because logically is should have been cheaper, but A5 seems to be cheaper! Not only that the larger pages mean fewer pages, and it's also a more common size of book than Pocket book.

are there any smaller sizes that anyone knows of that allow you to get the benefits of the globalreach (or similar) print distribution?  I think so far, the best I can find that will give me the benefits of it all is A5.  But if anyone knows any different, let me know!  Thanks!

Indeed. go for A5. It will mean reformatting your pages and covers to suit though, and as another Project and ISBN.