We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

How do I cancel my Lulu account?

Cancelling your account is a permanent, irreversible action

• Downloadable purchases you made will no longer be available to download.
  • If you have published downloadable content that has been purchased, that content will be unavailable for new sales, but will remain on our servers so that previous purchasers of said content can continue to download it from our servers.
Review our Privacy Policy for more information about how Lulu collects and uses your Data.

Please Note: If you have published projects in your Lulu account, first go to My Projects and retire your projects. If you have books in distribution through Lulu, we will send a notification to retail sites instructing them to discontinue sales of your books. Lulu reserves the right to continue supplying files you made available for download to those who bought them prior to the cancellation of your account.

To cancel your Lulu account:

1. Go to My Projects > My Account & Orders > About Me.
  2. On the right side of the page, under the Account Login section, click Cancel My Lulu Account.
  3. Review the displayed information concerning account cancellation.
  4. Click Yes, Cancel My Account to confirm the cancellation.
  5. Click No, Please keep my account to retain your Lulu account. 
Tagged: