Cover Designs

What happened to the beautiful full color cover designs that used to be available on Lulu?  I just finished a complete rewrite of my original book, and wanted a cover like on my book Big Boys Do Cry, instead of the boring boilerplate stuff on the cover design page now.

Comments

• What do you mean? Full colour is the default for covers and a cover is only as good as you are able to design it.

• cemops2007 a écrit :

What happened to the beautiful full color cover designs that used to be available on Lulu?  I just finished a complete rewrite of my original book, and wanted a cover like on my book Big Boys Do Cry, instead of the boring boilerplate stuff on the cover design page now.

The covers offered by Lulu to those who cannot create a cover picture are not bad at all.

P.S. Add a link to your book so that we can see what you are talking about.

• Hi Ce,

The same cover features that used to be available at Lulu are still available. No changes in that department. Just keep looking. You'll find the image you used.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/bob-l-roberts/big-boys-do-cry-help-for-grieving-kids/paperback/product-4386513.html