We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.
Creator Revenue Payments
Creator revenues are based on payments received by Lulu for your content. This means that your creator revenues may be adjusted for refunds or fraudulent orders for which Lulu does not receive payment. Lulu makes a good faith effort to pay you using the payment contact information in our records. If you change your payment information, it may delay your Creator Revenues payment. Find additional terms of payment in our Member Agreement.
If you select PayPal as your payment option and your accumulated Creator Revenues amount to $5 or more, and all of your tax and address information is complete (if required), you will receive your Creator Revenues monthly. Paypal payments can be made in the following currencies: US / Canadian / Australian Dollars, Euros, British Pound Sterling, and Swiss Francs.
PayPal payments for each month are made on or before the end of the following month. For example: Payment for January sales are made by the end of February.
Unpaid creator revenues roll into the next payment period. The $5 threshold must be met for sales in that revenue period. For example, your creator revenues for sales through April 30th must total $5 or more in order to receive a payment in May.
To set PayPal as your payment option:
- Log into your Lulu.com account.
- Go to My Projects > Payment Contacts
- Click Edit on the Payee Record.
- Choose PayPal as your payment option.
- Enter the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Choose the Currency in which you want to be paid.
- Complete the address and tax payer information (if required).
- Click Save.
NOTE: Changes to your payment contact information may delay payment of creator revenues.
Paper Check Option
If you select paper checks as your payment choice and your accumulated revenues amount to $20 or more, and all of your tax and address information is complete (if required), you will receive your Creator Revenues quarterly.
Paper check payments are made in US dollars and are not available in other currencies.
Creator Revenues checks are issued within 45 days following the end of the quarter, specifically:
- By February 15 (for October, November, and December sales)
- By May 15 (for January, February, and March sales)
- By August 15 (for April, May, and June sales)
- By November 15 (for July, August, and September sales)
The $20 threshold must be met for sales in that revenues period. For example, your Creator Revenues for sales through March 31st must total $20 or more in order to receive a payment by May 15th.