Where can I see my Sales and Creator Revenue balance?
To check your balance, go to My Projects > My Revenue.
Please Note: If you have not entered your Payment information, you will be prompted to do so when you first open this page. Once we know who you are and how you wish to be paid, your sales and revenue information will be displayed.
To view Sales and Revenue data for your account:
- Log into your Lulu account.
- Go to My Projects > My Revenue.
- When the page opens, sales and revenue and sales for the selected date range are displayed.
- If multiple payees are managed from within your account, you can choose to view revenues for each payee by selecting their name or organization from the drop-down list and clicking Apply.
- The default date setting can be changed by entering a start and end date. Click Apply to display data for the new date range.
- A graph displaying total sales for the selected date range is automatically generated. Click Show per Channel to see a pie chart displaying sales from each distribution channel.
- The summary table displays each sale within the selected date range by sales date, title, format (hardcover, paper back, eBook), distribution channel (Lulu, Amazon, iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, etc.), region (US, UK, AUS, FR, etc.), quantity, currency, and estimated revenue per transaction.
- Click Download Revenue Data to export the sales information for the selected date range into a spreadsheet for additional sorting or data manipulation.
- Click Build a Custom Report to choose sales information of interest such as a specific date range, format, distribution channel, free downloads, etc. Click Create Report to export your selected data into a spreadsheet.
Creator Revenues from all distribution channels (Lulu, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookstore, etc.) are displayed on the My Revenue page. The displayed revenues are estimates based on retail sales and the creator revenues associated with each work. However, since all works are offered in all country stores, the exact amount paid to the author may vary slightly from the displayed, estimated revenue total. This is due to daily fluctuations in international currency conversion rates.
The payment creators receive is calculated based on the officially posted currency conversion rates on your "payday" – not the day on which the title sold.