No Revenue from ibookstore

For the last few weeks "My Revenue" page has shown that I mave made a number of sales to ibookstore, but none of those sales shows revenue, all show revenue as $0.00.  Nook and Lulu still show earnings for sales.

Is anyone else having that problem with ibookstore?

Comments

• I remember a few months ago there was an issue with the IBOOK revenue statistics....it took a while for them to repair it

• Hello DHSully

If you think there is an issue with your revenue reporting, please submit a support case so that the accounting team can investigate.

• Thanks.

• Thanks, Glenn.  Done.

• I still have not found an answer to this question.  The "solution" link did not take me to an answer.  Is my price too low on my ebooks, that no revenue shows up from my ibookstore sales?  It shows all my ibookstore sales as "paid" but they are all $0.  I get paid from other channels, but never from ibookstore...  I sure hope SOMEBODY can venture an answer...

• Same with me.. Since January this year, 50% or more books are sold on ibookstore and revenue is 0$ each time..I had written a mail for the same and I was told Lulu is looking into it but I still see 0$ every other day on ibookstore..

Glenn_Lulu wrote:

Hello DHSully

If you think there is an issue with your revenue reporting, please submit a support case so that the accounting team can investigate.