How to differentiate a same book with different bindings or format?

Hi!  I'm new to all of this and couldn't find the answer and I could really use some help.  I have a book that I am offering in print, perfect bound, coil bound and in ebook format.  When looking at my store page, of course you see that there are three images of the same book all with the same title.  How do I let buyers (and myself in the "My Projects") know in a glance that these are the same book just with different bindings?  I don't want to do anything to mess up my ISBN.  Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Tera

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Coil bound books don't need an ISBN as they cannot be distributed beyond Lulu. You need two different ISBNs for the paperback and the ebook. Each format needs its own ISBN e.g. hardcover, paperback, ebook.

People will see that it is the same book and the fact that one will be marked as a epub and the other as a paperback and the third as a coil bound book will distinguish one from the other.

• potetjppotetjp Professor

Prices are also good indicators.

• Hello TeraBare

You can also include the format type in your book's description text.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I am just looking at my own Spotlight and is does say what type of media they are, and also if paperback or hardback (not size though unless you look at a book's own Spotlight page and scroll down). It says it next to the prices.

Also, a good clue to if any are ePubs, they have links to Apple under the Marketing image. (If they have ISBNS).

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

But yes. Project lists. I have suggested the same details should be in the Project Lists.