We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Are you looking for a proofreader/editor?

If you are in need of a proofreader/editor, I have experience including, but not limited to, proofreading and editing for a lawyer, a church bulletin, business correspondence, a newsletter, etc.

I love to read and have a penchant for finding mistakes.

For more information, please visit my website:www. fountainofproof.net

Thank you.

Maryeileen

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It's not always wise to post an email address in a forum, but it would be best if you had a website with prices etc.

• As well as, perhaps, some examples of your work.

It is important to distinguish between what a proofreader does and what an editor does. What most people mean by "proofreading" is actually "copy editing," which is the task of vetting a manuscript for spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc. "Editing" goes even deeper and looks at sense, content and style. 

• I presumed that if my e-mail address is already in my profile, it would be okay to post it here.  I do not have a website at this time.

Please see Ron Miller's explanation of a proofreader and an editor.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It's all in the detial.

I am not at all sure people look at our profiles or even know how to.

• I appreciate the feedback.  Thank you.