We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

My Proof Book is all Wrong

My proof book returned (AGAIN!!) all wrong.  The manuscript is typed with 1"  margins all around on 8x11, 12-Pitch Times New Roman Font.  When the proof copy returned, the header was 1 3/4" down from the top, and the print was 9-Pitch Times New Roman-and I'm guessing, but IT WASN'T 12-PITCH!!!  This is the FOURTH TIME my proof copy book returned to me like this.  Must I do a PDF manuscript, well, okay, no problem I will.  But, even when I did it on proof copy number 3, it still printed in small print.  Is this an option--that I just put the entire 144 pages in 14-PITCH TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT and order another proof copy?  Do you think it will help?  I'm open to ANY AND ALL suggestions.  I was soooo-oooo disappointed the third time it came back wrong that it took me almost six months before I ventured back on my laptop to try to straighten this problem out and my hair just grew back (LOL) so, please, help me.  Thank you.

Comments